Terms and Conditions
Dear Visitor, Please be aware that your use of the Department of Public Works site is subjected to the following terms and conditions, and that once you enter the site you agree to it without restrictions and breach of one of your responsibilities is full, so you should read carefully before you browse the site.
The information provided by you is correct and complete. Use of the Site for legitimate purposes only.
- Policy of usage and services:
This agreement is considered as a contract between the Department of Public Works in Sharjah and user of the DPW online portal whether or not the user is registered. This introduction is considered part of this agreement, as the conditions are details summarized as follows:
The Department of Public Works in Sharjah is not responsible to any direct, indirect, private damages that may arise as a result of your use or inability to use the site. Once you use the site, you agree to the following:
- Website usage:
You agree to enter the site and use it for legitimate purposes only, and you are fully aware of all laws, regulations, rules, terms and conditions related to your use of the site. Once you access the site, you agree to refrain from:
- Use the site to commit a crime, or encourage others to get involved in any behavior that may be considered a crime, or that entails civil liability.
- Entering or publishing any illegal content that includes discrimination or abuse against any party.
- Use the site to impersonate other people or parties.
- Use the site to download any material that contains programs that contain viruses, spyware, or any computer codes, files, or programs that may alter, destroy, or hinder the work of the site, or any device, or program belonging to any person who accesses the site.
- Upload, post, send, or transmit any material that you are not entitled to broadcast under any law or contractual relationship.
- Alter, damage, or delete any content on the site.
- Disrupting normal lines of communication in any form.
- Claiming in association with, or representation of, any company or entity without being authorized to claim that relationship or that representation
- Posting or broadcasting any advertisement or promotional material, or any form of promotion
- Publish any material that is inconsistent with or inconsistent with the intellectual property rights of others
- Collecting or storing personal information about others
- Change any data in the attached contracts approved by the department or any other accredited body
- Amendment of the Agreement:
Department Of Public Works have the right to modify the terms and condition and apply it. And accordingly your constant usage of the website after the modifications will consider as your approval.
Some of the website parts are not accessible for non-registered user. And once you are registered to the website, you approve that all the details submitted from your side are officially without registering under other name or using an inappropriate name.
- Security of data transfer:
This website offers the best security solutions to protect all the secure data provided by users.
- Securing the personal data:
Your personal data will be viewed only under the authorized DPW employee and it will be not accessed by public users. Therefore your data will not be used only if your acceptance was previously taken.
- Termination of use:
Department of Public Works have the fully authority and right to end or pause your access to the website. If you breached any of DPW’s terms and conditions or UAE laws. And for this case your accessibility to the website will be denied.
- Technical support:
You may contact Department of Public Work’s Information technology system through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need assistance in website usage through the department’s official working hours.